We can custom different color and size of bucket hat according to all kinds of people, culture and place. Here introduce:
3 ways to custom the bucket hat’s size
How to find the right hat size
3 ways to custom the bucket hat’s size introduce.
1) Using a soft measuring tape (or string you can subsequently lay next to a ruler), measure around your head at the point at which your hat normally rides (approximately 1/2” above your ear and mid-forehead).
2) Pull the tape tightly enough to get an accurate measurement, but not uncomfortably so.
3) After you have your circumference measurement, find the next largest circumference in the chart above.
How to find the right hat size introduce.
- First, stand in front of a mirror to make sure you measure around the head correctly.
- It is essential to run the measuring tape around the middle of the back of the head and about one centimetre above the ears, around to the forehead.
- Bring the tape measure or string together at the centre of your forehead. But be sure not to pull the tape too tight.
- You can now read off your head circumference in your reflection in the mirror. If you don’t have a mirror to hand, simply read off the number where the measuring tape meets.